The Pupil Premium is funding in addition to the school’s budget.
Schools are free to decide how to allocate this funding to best support the raising of attainment for the most vulnerable pupils.
In 2016-2017 the school recieved £5100 pupil premium money. This will be used on the following initiatives:
- 1:1 teaching,booster classes and small group support for specific children
- raising the confidence and esteem of identified pupils
- increasing opportunities for vulnerable pupils through currciulum enrichment
- enabling pupils to access the curriculum through supporting before and after school activities
We will measure the impact of these initiatives through:
- measuring the progress of identified pupils throughout the school year so that standards are raised for these pupils
- providing a wider range of extra currciular activities and monitoring the uptake of these so that more pupils are engaged in these
- enriching the curriculum through visits and visitors and maintaining dialogue with pupils to ensure that they have a wide range of experiences to draw upon in their learning
- discussions with children and parents about their progress
- monitoring the access rates to extra curricular activities, attendance and late arrival for school during the year.